So it's been a hectic and amazing year for me and this blog! and I just wanted to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for supporting my blog and for inspiring me to expand into a business! You have all been great! If you haven't seen my new website yet, I would love to introduce you to it, it has professional images of all of my interior design projects so far along with more about myself and my services - check it out:
In terms for my plans for 2017, I think I have a few!
- Blog more often - I will definitely do this guys I promise!
- Get out of my comfort zone - They say that you life truly begins once you step out of your comfort zone and I'm definitely starting to believe this!
- Improve my grades at university - I'm doing this already which is brilliant and has given me a lot more confidence for my academic abilities.
- Improve social media presence and marketing - You'd think that as we use social media everyday and regularly, using social media for business won't be so different, but trust me it is! Its hard to keep up sometimes, but I do hope to improve this in the new year.
- Do more things that makes me genuinely happy - I wouldn't say that 2016 has been a terrible year at all but I do feel that sometimes I put other people's happiness before my own which can be both a good and bad thing but I do hope that throughout this year I can start doing more things for me.
- Work on my insecurities - Insecurities take time to go away and I have been slowly working on them already but I guess that I do need to try harder sometimes and try not to put myself down anywhere near as much.
- Gain more design skills - One key thing I learnt this year is that you can never know too much or know it all. I'm still in the starting stages of my business and learning more and more skills will only make me better. I'm hoping to either start a foundation degree or enroll on architectural or technical drawing short courses alongside what I'm doing.
- SAVE SAVE SAVE - I'm not the best with money. That needs to change, seriously lol.
It's actually already the new year here in China so I'm writing this from the future, but have an amazing new year and I hope that this year is great and prosperous for all of you! Comment with some of your plans for the new year!
I'll leave you with this awesome song :-)